Nelly Cootalot: The Fowl Fleet
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Join Nelly Cootalot in this indie adventure game, and rescue birds hypnotised by the villainous Baron Widebeard.
What is Baron Widebeard planning? Can he be stopped? In what way is a frozen volcano involved?
To answer these questions comes Nelly Cootalot: pirate heroine and defender of endangered and adorable creatures. Nelly’s journey will take her from Port Rubicund in the South Seas to the lonely isle of Gloomholm in the icy north. She’ll meet outlandish characters and face perplexing challenges in her quest for the Treasure of the Seventh Sea.
The game offers full voice acting in both English and German, with an incredible cast including the legendary Tom Baker(Doctor Who, Little Britain) and Thomas Reiner (Raumpatrouille Orion, Futurama). It also offers text localisation in French, Spanish and Italian.
• Full Voice-Acting in English & German.
• A script that will amuse and delight whether you are 9, 19 or 90. (But ONLY those ages.)
• Art & Animation in glorious High Definition.
• Puzzles that will tax the world's greatest minds, if they're having an off-day.
• Over 45 Unique Characters & 35 Locations.
• Quaint British spellings = extra letters for free.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of 19.99€ EUR. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.